Top up online by €20 and get €5 free
This promotion provides Vodafone prepay customers with an additional €5 credit when they top up by €20 or more using a credit or debit card in the My Vodafone App or Vodafone website at any point up until 15th May 2020. For terms see here.
How do Vodafone top up offers work?
A top up offer means you pay a certain amount (dependent on what plan you chose) and for this price you will receive lots of great allowances that are included in the plan.
The lifecycle of a top up offer
Example - Smart Extra:
- Opt into Smart Extra by texting SMART EXTRA to 50222. You'll receive a text message confirming that you're registered for the top up offer.
- After you receive your confirmation text, then top up by €20 in full in one go to activate your top up offer and avail of great allowances including data, text and voice allowances.
- The €20.00 will be taken from your balance, this will activate your data, text and voice allowances for you to use as you wish for 28 days .Your balance will be €0.00, unless you topped up by more than €20.00.
- Now you can start using your top up offer. Download the My Vodafone app where you can top up and track your usage.
Important Top Up Tips
- If you top up in the middle of your top up cycle, i.e during your 28 days, your top up offer will reactivate and your allowances will reset.
- Its simple if you want to add credit to your account in the middle of your top up cycle, just top up in increments of €5, €10 or €15.
How long is top up credit valid?
When you top up, you can make calls for 6 months and receive calls for 8 months. After 8 months your call credit will expire.
Once you top up, all previous credit (even expired credit) becomes valid.
- For example, if you go 6 months without topping up but have €5.00 credit left, you won't be able to make calls
- But if you then top up by €10.00, all €15.00 of your credit will be available for making calls over the next 6 months
Can I get my friend to top me up?
Top Me Up
With Vodafone Top Me Up, there's always someone who'll give you credit. All you need are family or friends on a Vodafone bill pay price plan. They can top you up online or by text at any time. It's quick, it's easy and it's free.
I'm on pay as you go - How do I get credit sent to me?
- To get credit from a family member or friend, on a Vodafone bill pay price plan, all you have to do is text their number to 50228.
- The person you're asking will receive a text from you, that reads 'Please Top Me Up'.
- They can then top you up by texting your number, followed by a space and the amount they want to top you up with, to 50228. For example, if your number is 0877654321 and they want to top you up by €20, their reply text will be: 0877654321 20. They will need to send their reply text within 24 hours of receiving your request.
- They will receive a three-digit PIN code from 50228.
- To confirm the top up, they text this PIN code back to 50228.
- The credit is automatically added to your mobile and you will both receive a text confirming this. All texts involved in Vodafone Top Me Up are free.
Terms and conditions apply.