The Best Workplaces 2017 accolade is based on an independent evaluation conducted by Great Place to Work Ireland, who assessed our company culture, people practices and employee engagement – and gave them a ringing endorsement!
Over 150 companies take part in Ireland year-on-year.
"We are extremely proud to be acknowledged as the best Telecommunications provider to work for in Ireland. Our people are pivotal to our success, thus we believe it’s imperative that they feel respected and are invested in to enable them to fulfil their career aspirations in a fast-paced, innovative and vibrant work environment."
CEO, Vodafone Ireland
Why work for Vodafone ?
What's working at Vodafone like?
Looking for a challenging environment where you can really contribute and develop your career? Somewhere you’ll be challenged and rewarded for your hard work?
Vodafone operates in a fast-paced industry where ideas and excellence really matter. That’s why we really value our people. We need the brightest and the best to help us ensure we’re constantly finding new and better ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
What’s in it for me?
Your career, personal development, performance management, training and pay are as important to us as they are to you.
That’s why at Vodafone you won’t just benefit from a great working environment and active career development opportunities, but also from an excellent staff benefits package which includes many or all of the following:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible benefits allowing you to access a range of health and lifestyle choices
- Generous holiday allowance including a day off for your birthday
The Vodafone Way
As a business, and as a group of people, we're amazingly diverse. From speaking to – and most importantly listening to – our people we've consistently found certain things which sum up what we're all about. We’re:
- Customer obsessed– we always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations
- Innovation hungry– we're constantly seeking to create and deliver new products, services and ways of working to delight our customers
- Ambitious & competitive – we bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition
- One company, with local roots– we strive to benefit from Vodafone’s extensive Global experience in order to get the best for Irish customers and employees
- Speed – we relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business with speed
- Simplicity – we strive to make things simpler for our customers, partners and colleagues
- Trust – we are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise