Get help and support with your TV and modems
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reschedule my engineer appointment?
I'm having an issue recording on my Vodafone TV
Is the memory on the main TV box less than 5%?
The main TV box’s recording capacity might be full and some older recordings may need to be deleted in order to make space for new ones.
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
It sounds simple but it can genuinely fix some issues - If the main TV Box has not had a reset or a power-down in some time it can have an effect on some features, including ensuring your recordings are working correctly.
Has the programme that did not record been correctly set up for Series Record?
Check your scheduled viewing list and ensure the TV show you wanted to record is listed or if the TV show is currently on, it should have this recording symbol on it for season record
If you are still having issues recording TV shows after these checks, please chat to our Virtual Assistant TOBI below or contact us on our support page.
I'm having an issue with my multi-room on Vodafone TV
Check the lights on the front of your multi-room TV box
Ensure the following lights are 'On' on the front of your multi-room box:
- Power – Solid Green Light
- WiFi Symbol – Solid Green Lights
- Net – Solid Green
- HDMI – Solid Blue Light
If these lights are on and lit in the correct sequence as above, please try the following:
- Ensure that the correct source/input is selected on your TV (Non-Vodafone TV) remote control and that this source is receiving Vodafone TV.
- Turn the multi-room TV box off for at least 30 seconds, then power back on – the power light will turn Orange first, then turn on the TV box using your Vodafone TV remote control. The light sequence detailed above will appear and you should now be able to see your Vodafone TV loading screen.
- Ensure that no objects are blocking the signal between your VAP (Video Access Point) and your multi-room box as this can cause issues with the wireless signal strength. Your VAP is the black box, plugged into your internet router.
- Check the lights on the front of the VAP and ensure the following are 'On':
- Power – Solid Green Light (Top)
- WiFi – Solid Green Light (Middle)
- Net – Solid Green Light (Bottom)
- If the WIFI light on the VAP is flashing, the connection between your VAP and multi-room boxes may have disconnected . To resolve this, please turn off and on your multi-room box and it will prompt you to press and hold the WPA key button on the VAP.
- Once this has been pressed, the light sequence on the multi-room box detailed above will appear and you should now be able to see your Vodafone TV loading (splash) screen.
If your main TV box is still not working, please chat to our Virtual Assistant TOBi below or contact us on our support page.
Customer Care & Technical Support
1907 - free
1800 595 595 - free