Network Satisfaction Guarantee
We want every customer to have the best experience on our network but if you’re not completely happy, come back to us within 30 days of joining and we’ll cancel your contract so you can walk away.
If your plan included a new phone, we’ll take it back and refund what you paid for it. You’ll only pay for the first month of your plan, including any excess charges you’ve incurred. It’s that simple!
I'm a business customer, does the Network Satisfaction Guarantee apply to me?
Yes new business customers can take advantage of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee. It applies to new customers on mobile bill pay plans who join on or after 11th October 2016 to a 12 or 24 month mobile contract.
It does not apply to existing Vodafone pay as you go customers moving to bill pay, existing bill pay customers upgrading, customers connecting to a 30 day SIM only tariff, One Net Express, One Net Business, Vodafone Office and Mobile Broadband plans.
If you joined Vodafone bill pay before 11th October 2016 you are not eligible for Network Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our dedicated Network Crew team can assist you with any network coverage or connectivity queries you may have. Freephone 1740 from any Vodafone mobile.
If I have a mobile network issue how do I avail of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee?
I bought in a retail store:
- Return to the same store you signed your contract in
- Bring the following:
- Your purchase receipt
- If your plan included a new phone, bring the phone with you - including all packaging, in box contents
- If you intend to immediately switch to another provider, bring an additional spare unlocked phone.
Important: The phone you are returning must be in perfect working order with no physical damage to avail of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Confirm to the Vodafone store team member that you wish to avail of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee and provide us with an alternative contact number and email address
- Hand back your phone, packaging & in box contents and receive your full phone refund
- Confirm whether you wish to keep your number or have the number disconnected
- If you are keeping your number, we’ll ask you to switch to another provider within 7 working days (if you are still on the Vodafone network at the end of that period we’ll move your number to pay as you go)
- If you wish to have the number disconnected, you don’t need to do anything else.
I bought online:
If you connected to Vodafone through through a distance selling channel (i.e. online through www.vodafone.ie or through a telesales channel) you must call us on 1907 to confirm you wish to avail of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee and & cancel your contract.
Our Care team will organise the return of your phone, accessories and manage the processing of your Network Satisfaction Guarantee request.
I bought via my company / account manager:
For Enterprise customers who received their device via Telesales or their Account Manager they must contact Business Customer Care on 1907 OR email email@example.com to apply for the Network Satisfaction Guarantee.