Vodafone TV & Broadband
€25 per month
for the first 6 months, €70 thereafter
Vodafone TV Plus & Broadband
€25 per month
for the first 6 months, €80 thereafter
Give us a call to order on 1800 805 014
More than 100 channels with a huge selection for all the family
- Cast from your mobile to your TV with Chromecast1
- Use the mobile remote in your app to control your TV
- Set alerts for your favourite shows
- Improved 7 day catch up so you never miss a thing2
How to get the new Vodafone TV Anywhere app:
- Download the new Vodafone TV Anywhere app below.
- Sign into the app using your My Vodafone Home details.
- Forgot your login details? You can reset on My Vodafone Home portal here.
Don't forget - only Vodafone customers can use the TV Anywhere app
With Vodafone TV we've made sure you never miss a moment of your favourite TV. Record up to four shows at once3, restart a show mid-way through4 and catch up5 on those favourite shows you may have missed during the week. Plus, we offer stunning HD picture quality absolutely free6
Switching couldn't be easier
Place your order and we'll send an appointment time in a text message and a letter. If the time doesn't suit just tell us - we're happy to rearrange to fit your schedule.
Quick and easy installation
Our engineer will talk you through the install process and the best set up for your home. They'll have everything you need to get going and will try to get you sorted in one visit.
A service you can rely on
You'll get a demo of our great TV features. A Welcome Guide answers most questions but for more visit our support pages or Live Chat with our customer service team - we're glad to help.
How do I get Vodafone TV?
It's easy to get Vodafone TV, all you need to do is call our dedicated TV team on 1800 805 014 and they will take care of everything.
Vodafone TV is available to customers who have Vodafone Broadband speeds greater than 20Mbps. A minimum of 28Mbps is required for Wireless Multiroom. If you're not sure, pop into any of our retail stores or call our team on 1800 805 014. They can check your line speeds and process your order for Vodafone TV.
How does Vodafone TV work?
Once you've ordered Vodafone broadband and TV you will get a confirmation email from us, so you'll know exactly what you ordered. You will receive an appointment SMS with the date and time of your installation.
Day before your installation: You will get a call from our technical company to ensure you are still OK to go ahead with the installation.
Day of the installation: Your engineer will ring you about 30 minutes before their arrival. The engineer will complete the TV installation and will demonstrate the key features of Vodafone TV.
What should I do to get ready for my TV installation?
Here are a few things that you need to know
- Take note of your appointment date time and put it into your calendar so you don't forget.
- A person over the age of 18 must be present during the installation.
- A person needs to be present for the full duration of the appointment time slot.
- If you live in rented accommodation, you may need to get permission from your landlord as wiring will be required for your main STB.
- Additional power sockets may be required to install all devices. It's good to have power extension strips handy in case the technician needs one.