Find out if Vodafone Broadband is available at your address
Vodafone Always Connected is an automatic network back-up for your broadband so you and your family can avoid interruptions and always stay connected.
Benefits of Vodafone Always Connected
How to get Vodafone Always Connected
Frequently asked questions
How does Vodafone Always Connected work?
If your broadband experiences an interruption, Vodafone Always Connected will automatically switch you over to their 4G mobile network so you can stay connected. This way you don't have to do anything and can keep working, streaming, and gaming without any interruptions.
I’m an existing Vodafone Broadband customer. Can I get Vodafone Always Connected?
If you have a Gigabox modem with your existing Vodafone Broadband plan, your Vodafone Always Connected device will be sent to you within 2-3 working days.
If you do not have a Gigabox modem, your modem will be upgraded free of charge when you add Vodafone Always Connected to your account. Your Vodafone Always Connected device will be sent to you along with your Gigabox modem.
Can I buy Vodafone Always Connected without Vodafone Broadband?
In what scenarios will Vodafone Always Connected work/not work?
Vodafone Always Connected will only work when there is a total loss of connectivity on your fixed broadband network.If fixed broadband connectivity is still present, though perhaps slower than normal, the 4G backup connection will not kick in. This is because Vodafone Always Connected will only start when a complete loss of connection occurs.
Loss of connectivity on your fixed broadband network may be because of:
- Alterations to connections and wiring inside your home
- Any local or exchange faults on your broadband
- Fallen lines due to building work
- Storms, high winds, or adverse weather conditions that cause damage to the fixed broadband network
Vodafone Always Connected will not work if:
- Your modem does not have power e.g. if there is a power outage in your area, your modem will not be powered and Vodafone Always Connected will not work
- Our 4G mobile network is down at the same time as your broadband - but this is highly unlikely
- There is any damage to your modem
When will I receive my Vodafone Always Connected device and how?
If you are an existing Vodafone Broadband customer, your Vodafone Always Connected device should arrive by post within 2-3 working days.
If you are a new Vodafone Broadband customer, your Vodafone Always Connected device will be posted to you 2-3 working days after your broadband has been installed.