How do I sign up for RED Family?
Choose who you would like to add to RED Family. Have 3 family members on RED Family to begin saving
Book a call back from one of our agents to learn more about RED Family
An agent will call you to help you and your family members get set up on RED Family
Save €20 a month on every 3rd to 6th plan you have on RED Family
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up to RED Family?
RED Family is our multi-mobile plan that helps you to stay connected to the ones you love while enjoying the convenience of one bill and monthly savings. To sign up please read the following steps:
- To get set up on RED Family please register your interest HERE to arrange a call back from one of our agents. Our agents will be available to answer any of your questions and set you up on RED Family.
- Be it in store or over the phone, our agents will talk you through the steps to get your family set up o RED Family so you can begin to enjoy monthly savings.
- If you or any of your family members are not existing Vodafone Bill Pay Customers, then you need to switch to any of our Unlimited bill pay plans. Choose the perfect plan for each person in your family.
- To bring all of your family’s bill pay plans together on RED Family, some of your family members will need to complete a transfer of ownership form. This form will put all of the family plans in to the ownership of the RED Family account holder. All members can still check their own balance and plan on the My Vodafone App.
- Once you’re signed up you’ll see the discount applied to your next bill.
How many members need to join RED Family in order to receive the discount?
Who can access my account/billing information?
Where can I learn more about mobile parental safety?
For parents keeping family member’s safe online, knowing about the latest technologies, and being able to build trust and communicate openly is important – the Vodafone Digital Parenting Portal is a resource that parents and guardians can use to help to build knowledge on ways to keep their family safe online.
I am adding a family member to RED Family that may require additional support
On weekdays from 10am - 6pm, our retail colleagues will give one-to-one assistance to teach and guide our elderly customers, on using smartphone features such as texting, video calling, setting up email. This service helps customers develop new skills and stay connected.
If you have someone at home that you think would find this helpline useful, please share this number with them - 1800 111140