To use your phone on another network, you need to unlock your phone.
Phones network locked to Vodafone are compatible with Clear Mobile, and do not need to be unlocked for use with this affiliate network.
We will provide you with your device’s network unlock code as quickly as possible.
- For Apple iPhones, you will be contacted within 7 days
- For all other phone types including Samsung, this may take up to 20 working days, as codes may need to be requested from the manufacturer and subsequent response times vary
You will be contacted as soon as your code has been retrieved. You do not need to take any further actions once your NAC request has been submitted.
As a first step, you should try a non-Vodafone SIM card in the phone you wish to unlock from the Vodafone network to ensure that it is not already unlocked. TCL, Google Pixel 5, Xiaomi, Redmi and Oppo phones purchased from Vodafone Ireland are already unlocked.
You can unlock your device more easily by logging in to My Vodafone.
Please select an account type
As a Bill pay customer, you must meet the below requirements to be eligible to receive an unlock code:
- Your phone must have been purchased from Vodafone Ireland (phones bought from other providers cannot be unlocked)
- Your Vodafone account must be paid up to date
- You need to be connected to bill pay for at least 12 months or have spent €200 on your account
As a Pay as you go customer, you must meet the below requirements to be eligible to receive an unlock code:
- Your phone was purchased from Vodafone Ireland (phones bought from other providers cannot be unlocked)
- You must have topped up credit by at least €120 between each unlock request