My Vodafone app
With the My Vodafone App, you can keep track of your account on the go. Check your usage and details, your upgrade eligibility and even send a webtext.
Whether you're a bill pay or a pay as you go customer, you can download our handy app for your iPhone or Android smartphone for free.
Vodafone IOU App
With the Vodafone IOU app, you'll never get stuck without credit again.
- Super IOU - get €4 credit instantly to keep you going until your next top up. Next time you top up you'll be charged €4 plus 30c.
- IOU Buddy - ask a friend for call credit if you're running low or send some call credit to them!
Text messaging just got better. See all your chat, sent and received messages in one place with the Vodafone Message+ app - a new service for Vodafone customers. Message or chat with text, photos, videos and sounds or simply express yourself with smileys.
- Get one message thread per contact or use group chat
- Share photos, videos, audio clips, voice notes
- Get message 'sent' or 'delivered' notifications
Vodafone Secure Net
Secure Net protects you and your family from harmful internet content and malware when on the Vodafone mobile network. It works across all devices and is simple to set up and use, giving you peace of mind while browsing.
- Add and manage all your family's devices.
- Block unsafe websites and allow access to safe websites.
- Prevent your devices from downloading harmful files.
Vodafone Backup +
The Vodafone Backup+ app was retired on 31st July 2017 for existing Backup+ customers. Downloads of the app were ended from 2nd May 2017.
Since 31st July you will have needed to use the Dropbox app to access content you have stored in Dropbox and your existing content will remain safely stored by Dropbox.
If you have signed up to one of the Backup+ offers please click here for more information: http://www.vodafone.com/content/backupplus/faqs/en_ie.html