My Vodafone app
With the My Vodafone App, you can keep track of your account on the go. Check your usage and details, your upgrade eligibility and even send a webtext.
Whether you're a bill pay or a pay as you go customer, you can download our handy app for your iPhone or Android smartphone for free.
Text messaging just got better. See all your chat, sent and received messages in one place with the Vodafone Message+ app - a new service for Vodafone customers. Message or chat with text, photos, videos and sounds or simply express yourself with smileys.
- Get one message thread per contact or use group chat
- Share photos, videos, audio clips, voice notes
- Get message 'sent' or 'delivered' notifications
Vodafone Net Perform
This smart little app puts you in control by giving you the ability to monitor your mobile performance. It allows you to test your network speeds on the built-in speed test and see your results on the map.
- See how much data your apps are using
- Monitor how much data you use on the network and on WiFi
- Track your network coverage and signal strength wherever you are
- Test your network speeds with and see your results on the map.
Vodafone IOU App
With the Vodafone IOU app, you'll never get stuck without credit again.
- Super IOU - get €4 credit instantly to keep you going until your next top up. Next time you top up you'll be charged €4 plus 30c.
- IOU Buddy - ask a friend for call credit if you're running low or send some call credit to them!
Vodafone Secure Net
Secure Net protects you and your family from harmful internet content and malware when on the Vodafone mobile network. It works across all devices and is simple to set up and use, giving you peace of mind while browsing.
- Add and manage all your family's devices.
- Block unsafe websites and allow access to safe websites.
- Prevent your devices from downloading harmful files.
Vodafone Backup +
The Vodafone Backup+ app is being retired on 31st July 2017 for existing Backup+ customers.If you have not already downloaded the app you will no longer be able to do so from 2nd May 2017.
After the 31st July you will need to use the Dropbox app to access content you have stored in Dropbox and your existing content will remain safely stored by Dropbox.
If you have signed up to one of the Backup+ offers please click here for more information: http://www.vodafone.com/content/backupplus/faqs/en_ie.html