Here's what your first bill will include
The first few days of your plan
You will incur a part month charge for the days you have used the service, from the day it was activated to your bill date.
The next month in advance
This will be the agreed monthly price for your plan. We always charge you for the month ahead, rather than the month just gone.
If you’ve added any charges to your bill, for example the upfront cost of an installation fee – this will show as a 'one time charge' on your bill.
If you've added additional services, a part period charge will cover from when your add on went active, up to your bill date. You'll also be charged for the next month of the add on in advance.
Promotional offers appear in the lower section and may display as multiple discounts. These are for the days used from service activation up to your bill date and a month in advance.
Your bill explained
Need help understanding your bill?
We've put together a handy tutorial video which will run you through how to login in to My Vodafone and read your broadband, home phone or TV bill.
It will also explain the different sections and charges on your bill. We hope it helps!
Or, check out our understanding your bill step-by-step guide below
Frequently asked questions
How do I set up or change my direct debit details?
Setting up or changing your direct debit is now easier than ever – just a few clicks away, and you’re done. If you haven't already registered for My Vodafone, check out our handy video guide which will show you the few simple steps it takes to register.
Please have your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) or card details to hand.
- Log on to My Vodafone
- Select 'My settings' from the menu then click 'Account settings'
- Next click 'Payment method'
- Enter the payment details you want to use
- Press 'Save'
Registration is easy! Check out our handy registration video or, simply follow the steps below.
Tip: A security token will be sent to your phone by text, so make sure to have this available.
- Follow this link to register for My Vodafone
- Enter your mobile number or email address and click 'Send'. In a moment you should receive a text or email with a 6-digit token
- Enter the 6-digit token in the space provided on screen
- Create a password, tick the check-box to agree to the Terms & Conditions and click 'Register'
- You should then see a success message
- You can now log in with your new username and password
Where can I check my account balance?
Checking your balance online is quick and convenient. To do so, simply login to your My Vodafone online account, your current balance will be shown under your latest bill near the top of the screen.
Please note that any recent payments you may have made can take up to 5 working days to be reflected on your account balance.
How do I change the email address my bill notifications are sent to?
Changing your email address online is simple, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to My Vodafone
- Next click the menu icon at the top-right of the screen
- Then click 'My settings' and then 'Account settings'
- Enter your new email address in the field provided
- Hit 'Save' and that's it!