Welcome to Vodafone
We're delighted you chose us
In this section you'll find information on what to expect now you have made the switch to Vodafone, answers to common questions our customers have during set up, and tips on how to make most of your new service once it’s ready to go.
We promise to work hard to give you the best experience possible, and are looking forward to providing you with all your connectivity needs.
What happens next?
I've placed my order - what happens now?
You’ll soon receive a letter and email with information relevant to your new products and services including confirmation of your order, the contract details, and an installation appointment if one is required to get you set up.
This information is also available in your My Vodafone account. Find out more about this in the 'Getting up and running' section below.
Setup of additional services
In most cases the engineer who set up your Broadband will also set up your Broadband Voice service. However, if you didn’t have an engineer install your service, follow the steps in this video to get set up.
- If you have an existing phone number, it will port over a couple of hours after your broadband voice service goes live
- In some cases, this may take up to 24 hours
- You’ll receive a text message and email once your original number has been activated
- While you wait, we’ll send you a temporary number by text message so you can make outbound calls on your new line if you wish
If you have more questions, please take a look at our Broadband Voice FAQs.
Did you order Vodafone TV too?
Check out this video to get a feel for what your TV service will look like, and the types of features you can use. You can also find a list of all the TV channels available to you here.
Once your TV service is installed and activated, you can manage your account in your My Vodafone account. Why not check out our movie and sports add-ons which you can add to your account through My Vodafone?
Still need help?
Understanding your first bill
Now that your service is set up and ready to go, you’ll soon receive a notification that your first bill from is ready to view.
Here's a couple of things to note:
- We have two billing periods a month. Your billing period is determined by the date your service is activated
- Your monthly payment is due 14 calendar days after your bill is issued
- Your first bill might be higher than expected due to part month charges, for more information on this see here
- This handy video shows you how to access and understand your bill
- Or, you can also see a step-by-step guide to understanding your bill below
Still have questions? No problem!
We hope this section has answered all your questions about your new Vodafone service.
However, if you still have questions regarding your order please call 1907 to speak to our Start Up Team. Opening hours are 8am to 8pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 6pm weekends and Public holidays.