How do I reschedule my engineer appointment?
How much time will it take for the TV installation?
Installation times for Vodafone TV vary based on a number of factors. We aim to have you set up in the shortest time possible but certain installs may take up to 2/3 hours in extreme cases.
Can I get Vodafone TV installed in my business (pub, restaurant)?
Vodafone TV is currently only available for residential properties with a minimum speed of 40mb. No business properties are eligible for the service (e.g. B&B, pubs, restaurants, etc)
Do I need a satellite dish for Vodafone TV?
No. Vodafone TV is delivered over our broadband service and does not required a satellite dish.
Will the engineer need to run many wires throughout my home if I get TV?
Your main Vodafone TV Box will require a thin cable from the modem. Our engineer team will advise and consult with you on any work required. All our multi room boxes are installed wirelessly and do not require any cable throughout your house.
What should I do to get ready for my TV installation?
Here are a few things that you need to know.
- Take note of your appointment date time and pop it into your calendar so you don't forget.
- A person over the age of 18 must be present during the installation.
- A person needs to be present for the full duration of the appointment time slot.
- If you live in rented accommodation, you may need to get permission from your landlord as wiring will be required for your main set top box.
- Additional power sockets may be required to install all devices. It's good to have power extension strips handy incase the technician needs one.
Are TV installation slots available in the evening or at weekends?
No, installation slots are only available from Monday to Friday. You can choose from an AM or PM appointment.
Does the bill payer need to be present during the TV installation?
No, a person over the age of 18 must be present during the installation though.