How do I reschedule my engineer appointment?
I’m moving house, can I bring my Vodafone Broadband and TV with me?
Yes, no problem. Our dedicated Home Move team can sort all this out for you. Just send them an email at email@example.com.
Ideally we would like to receive 1 months’ notice to ensure your service is set up in time. Sometimes we are unable to connect your property on your desired day due to the following reasons;
- If you don’t have access to the property then this will cause a delay in getting your service installed.
- Previous occupiers haven’t disconnected their service.
- Moving into a new estate that requires a new line.
If this happens our dedicated team will be there to support you and help get your service up and running as quickly as possible.
For more, see the rest of our Home Move FAQs.
How much time will it take for the TV installation?
Can I get Vodafone TV installed in my business (pub, restaurant)?
Do I need a satellite dish for Vodafone TV?
Will the engineer need to run many wires throughout my home if I get TV?
What should I do to get ready for my TV installation?
Here are a few things that you need to know.
- Take note of your appointment date time and pop it into your calendar so you don't forget.
- A person over the age of 18 must be present during the installation.
- A person needs to be present for the full duration of the appointment time slot.
- If you live in rented accommodation, you may need to get permission from your landlord as wiring will be required for your main set top box.
- Additional power sockets may be required to install all devices. It's good to have power extension strips handy incase the technician needs one.