Terms and Conditions
As an Authorised Contact you agree:
- You will have the same rights and benefits as the account holder as detailed in the terms and conditions of their account. You will be able to perform almost all actions on the account that the account holder can perform, this includes, for example, the right to make various alterations or administrative changes to the account including adding or removing services and products.
- Importantly, you are able to make changes to the account which have financial implications for the account holder, such as entering new or upgrade agreements for new Vodafone services or products as the agent of the account holder. Vodafone shall be entitled to rely on your instructions with respect to any variation, addition, upgrade or change of any kind to the account as if the instruction came from the account holder.
- The responsibility for the account and all charges for same will remain with the account holder and as such, you should notify the account holder of changes you make on their behalf. In the event there is any discrepancy between you and the account holder, Vodafone shall not be held liable for any loss incurred and be entitled to recover any debt or monies owed regardless of the discrepancy.
- The account holder will have access to your personal details. For the purposes of data protection legislation, you consent to such disclosure of your personal data (which could include your phone records, invoices etc.) to the account holder.
- You will be able to view all details on the account, including bills for this account and personal data and usage records of the account holder and any other people on this account, you understand the confidential nature of this.
- You can find more information on vodafone.ie.