Benefits of Auto Top Up
Get the most out of your top up offer and never be without your data, calls or text allowance.
You'll never have to remember to top up again once you set up an auto top up.
Top up your loved ones
Set up auto top up for your family members and always stay connected.
Frequently asked questions
What is auto top up?
How does auto top up work?
This then activates your top up offer if you top up by the correct amount i.e. €20 for Chat Extra, Smart Extra and Vodafone X or €30 for Extra Unlimited.
How to set up auto top up?
The easiest way to set up auto top up is on the My Vodafone app. Simply click the auto top up icon in the 'Essentials section of the home screen. From here, you will be asked to confirm the details of the top up.
Online on Vodafone.ie:
In order to set up auto top up online, you must first be registered to My Vodafone.
1. Click 'Top up' under the Top up & Offers section
2. If you don't have a payment card saved, click 'Manage your cards' first to add a card
3. Next choose 'Saved numbers and scheduled top ups'
4. Click 'Set up a payment schedule for this number'
5. From here you can select how much to top up the number by, add your credit or debit card, the frequency of the top up and the start date of the top up
What amount, start date and frequency should I choose?
To avoid starting auto top up during your current top up offer you can log in to My Vodafone where it will tell you how many days until your current offer is due to reset. It is best to align the start date with when your offer is due to reset.
What if need more credit?
If you top up by your plan amount this will reactivate your top up offer so it is recommended that if you need more credit you should top up by less than your plan amount in one go (e.g. €5/€10).
How do I change or cancel my auto top up?
2. Click the 'Essentials' section
1. Click 'Top up' under the Top Up & Offers section